Welcome to my mind

I created this blog so I can have a place to vomit all my random thoughts in relation to how the pickup artistry is affecting my life.

Sunday, April 26, 2009

My bartender is gone.

That's right. My bartender fucking left The Dungeon. I came in Friday night expecting to see her behind the bar as usual with a big smile on her face and a hug for me, ready to open my tab, BUT NO. There was this new chick who didn't even know which drinks went in which cups. She even started scrutinizing my ID when I opened my tab, but luckily the owner came over and told her that my ID was good and that I was a regular.

I asked Jet, the doorman, where Carin was. "Carin don't work here no more."

God fucking dammit. That's the forth time Jet has told me something like this. First it was Hope, then Gemini, then Walter, and now fucking Carin. This is fucking bullshit. Carin was my favorite.

They told me she works at Penthouse as a waitress, but I don't want her as a fucking waitress at some other place. I want her as MY BARTENDER, behind the bar at THE DUNGEON.

Ugh. Fuck it all. I'm gonna go smoke a cigarette now.

-Chief