Welcome to my mind

I created this blog so I can have a place to vomit all my random thoughts in relation to how the pickup artistry is affecting my life.

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Some good stuff!

This past Friday and Saturday was my first workshop right here in New Orleans! It sure was a blast and the people seemed to have learned a lot. I guess I better start advertising very soon for the NorCal workshop that's coming up on January 2nd and 3rd.

I wasn't able to take the boys out in-field on the second day after the Outer Game presentation because I had to attend my Fraternity's Christmas party with my hot hot date. Fortunately my friend and fellow lair leader, Stormy, was able to take them out for sarging. I wonder how it went?

I swear I had the hottest date at the party and made people jealous. >:D
Fun times.

Along with being a site administrator for pick-up-artist-forum.com (now known as mpuaforum.com), I became a super moderator for Vin DiCarlo's forum at vindicarlo.com/forums so check it out. I believe that Vin DiCarlo is teaching some of the best material this community has to offer and I highly recommend his ebook, The Attraction Code.

Well, Finals are coming up. Boo. I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend like I did!
Rock on,
-Chief