Welcome to my mind

I created this blog so I can have a place to vomit all my random thoughts in relation to how the pickup artistry is affecting my life.

Saturday, February 23, 2008

The rum wasn't gone this time

Have you guys tried Old New Orleans Rum? That shit is good. A little cheaper than Captain Morgan, and arguably a little better.

Apparently I've got some spies checking my blog here - kids from my college that aren't in the PUA community. They think this shit's "funny." Great. My first reaction, of course, was, "I need to delete this blog." Then I realized that I don't really have anything to hide here. I post my FRs and LRs elsewhere, anyway. =P

Seriously, though. Go out and try some Old New Orleans Rum. It's heaven.

Uh... Yeah, I don't really have anything else to say right now lol.

-Chief